Saturday 24 September 2016

The spiritual life of a man matter most to GOD

The first time I heard about THE MESSAGE OF GRACE, I knew it was THE ABSOLUTE truth. I believe I was RECOGNIZING THIS DAY AND IT'S MESSAGE. I came to learn that CHRIST IS THE MYSTERY OF GOD REVEALED. It was THE UNVEILING OF GOD before my eyes. I saw that MODERN EVENTS ARE MADE CLEAR BY PROPHECY of the THINGS THAT ARE TO BE THIS DAY THIS SCRIPTURE IS FULFILLED in my heart.
I was told to LEAN NOT TO THY OWN UNDERSTANDING, for GOD WHO IS RICH IN MERCY is A PARADOX. At first, I was like A MAN RUNNING FROM THE PRESENCE OF GOD only to ultimately surrender to THE CHOOSING OF A BRIDE. I will never be ASHAMED of him. We must watch THE ANOINTED ONES AT THE END TIME, for they are controlled by THE GOD OF THIS EVIL AGE. We are living in SATAN EDEN but we trust GOD'S POWER TO TRANSFORM. He is our LEADERSHIP and the one we THIRST for. I HAVE HEARD BUT NOW I SEE, GOD'S ONLY PROVIDED PLACE OF WORSHIP. I love sweet COMMUNION with him, and realize that I am ONE IN A MILLION. Does GOD EVER CHANGE HIS MIND ABOUT HIS WORDS. I say nay, JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER. The church world is blind and naked, AND KNOWETH IT NOT. They are TRYING TO DO GOD A SERVICE WITHOUT IT BEING HIS WILL. By spiritual BIRTH PAINS, we are part of the INVISIBLE UNION OF THE BRIDE OF JESUS CHRIST. It is THE RISING OF THE SUN, and soon we will be part of THE RAPTURE. Very soon we will be carried away ON THE WINGS OF A SNOW WHITE DOVE. God bless you.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I'm with you on your declaration of faith. I still try to abide in God's Word in trust and inner worship of Jesus who reigns in heaven. Can you explain what you mean by "the church is blinded and knoweth not?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good question you are asking. I would suggest you go to my forum on my website and we would discuss better or you could write to me on my email @ falaciousice95@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. That's a good question you are asking. I would suggest you go to my forum on my website and we would discuss better or you could write to me on my email @ falaciousice95@gmail.com

      Delete