Thursday 22 December 2016

THE SECRET TO MAKING IT BIG IN BUSINESS IS A POSITIVE MINDSET

FOOD FOR THOUGHT


Mark Zukerberg invited 5 people to his Harvard dorm room 12 years ago to discuss a business opportunity - "Facebook"

Only 2 people showed up and they got in.
Today, those two people are billionaires: Dustin Moskovitz ($10.7 Billion) and Eduardo Saverin ($7.4 Billion).
I wonder what it will be like for the other three that were also invited but didn't show up.
There is nothing more expensive than a closed mind.

OPEN YOUR MIND TO OPPORTUNITIES TO EARN WITHOUT STRESS

While many people dream of becoming better persons than the previous years, only a few actually do it.

WHY?

While many people dream of quitting their jobs and start their own businesses, only a few actually do it.

WHY?

Why is it that some people are more successful than others?

BECAUSE the power of their dreams is more stronger than their excuses.

1) FEAR

2) I don't have the money (who has?)

3) I don't have any contacts to start with (Really?)

4) I'm not smart enough (You just crowned yourself as mumu)

5) I can't talk (Are you dumb?)

6) I don't have the time (Yet you have the time to wake up by 5am and get dressed to be in traffic)

7) I'm too busy (Doing what exactly?)

8) It takes too long to build a business ( But you envy Dangote)

9) I'm afraid. Building a business is too risky for me (Is eating not risky? Is sleeping not risky? People have died in their sleep)

10) I don't like dealing with people (Mr Island...I greet your Excellency)

11) I'm too old (Age is never a barrier)

12) Waiting for all the lights to turn GREEN (Lights turn GREEN when you press the button)

13) My husband,my wife, my parents don't support it (They don't support you being broke either but you are)

14) My job is too demanding and I travel a lot (Arik Wings of Africa)

15) I'm not good at marketing (Yet you are too good at forwarding numerous WhatsApp posts)

16) No,it's network. I can't do it. (But you spread gossip like wildfire but can't spread a business that will better your life?)

17) I'm not a professional (Who was born a professional?)

But if they were the deciding factors, nobody would ever succeed.

For every reason why it's not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.

Lots of people overcome these so-called limiting factors, so it can't be the limiting factors that stop you but it's YOU that stop YOU.

DONALD TRUMP should be a lesson to some of us that nothing in the world can stop a determined mind. I'm still recovering from the shock.

NOW GET UP, GET OUT & TAKE ACTION.

1 comment: